Friday, April 1, 2011

Ay Ya Ya In Queen Anne




My friends had continued to tell me that I was missing out on a fantastic happy hour in Queen Anne. This past week, we ventured to Peso's Kitchen and Lounge on Queen Anne Avenue. It had a great atmosphere: dark candlelit, and plenty of loud jams playing.


They had an extensive menu with many Mexican favorites ranging from 3 to about 6 bucks. Margaritas are delicious as well. I had a strawberry one on the rocks that was actually quite strong. I could hardly taste the strawberry flavoring. Next time I think I would get the Spanish Pomegranate Sangria. It looked to die for! While I really did have an awesome time, there are a few things that I have to comment on:

1. I had to pay for chips and salsa. This is a crime. I understand they need to make money some way, some how, and it was only $2.50, I am used to getting my chips and salsa for free. (It's ok, the fresh salsa made it worth it.)

2. They don't do separate checks. Lesson learned: Don't come with a group of 10 plus people.

3. There Woman's restroom is scary. Please look at how narrow this hallway is:

No comments:

Post a Comment